Monday, May 30, 2011

At The Derby

On Saturday the 21st of May, me and my friend (Nikki) went to the Perth Roller Derby: Quads Of War.

I've always wanted to watch a derby match, the Perth teams were created last year while I was in the UK. I'm not the type of person who likes sports, but the derby was so much fun! The rules were easy to understand, and it was great fun to watch.

Here is Nikki watching the roller girls.


And here is what I wore:
Scarf: Somewhere in Perth
Zombie shirt: Manchester, UK
Jacket: Evans
Skirt: Target
Tights: Evans
Shoes: Dr. Marten's

Sorry about the face I'm pulling :P

Here is the back of my jacket, which I customised myself. My favourite band is Bauhaus. I've collected a lot of badges and patches for my jacket.

Coming soon: Next up will be some makeup from a recent birthday party

P.S. The rapture was supposed to happen on the 21st, and it didn't. I'm an atheist, so it wouldn't matter anyway ^_^

No comments: