Sunday, June 12, 2011

Studio X @ Club Unknown

A band/dj group came to play at Club Unkown on June 4th. Studio X play hardstyle type music, with a lot of remixes to popular EBM bands. I'm not a fan of hardstyle, I find it's too ravey for me.

The band was brilliant, very energetic and professional. The members were really down to earth and I had pancakes with them the next day (as my best friend is basically running Club Unknown).

Here is what I wore:
Shirt: Random Camden Market stall, in London
Fishnet top: UK Ebay, but easy to make if you need one
Corset: Dark Muse Corsetry
Skirt: Target
Tights: One pair of large diamond fishnets, one pair of sheer Evans tights.
Boots: Dr. Martens


And here is one of the makeup I wore. I get my liquid eyeliner and eyeshadow from Ice Accessories, brand BYS. Lipstick is Revlon Crushed Velvet in PushUp Plum (my favourite). I can't remember my mascara brand :P

2 comments:

Mary Rose said...

This is a bit of a late comment but you look amazing!

Natalie said...

Thank you so much! :)