Monday, November 7, 2011

Raine Study 21st Party

On Sunday I went to the Raine Study 21st Party with my sister, Kirsty.

I wore my new dress!

I wore my Winklepickers even though it was rainy. The dress was very nice to wear, it's a bit stretchy so I'm worried it'll get out of shape or fade when it drys in the sun after washing. Also, my step-mum is obsessed with frogs, as you can tell by the garden.

Dress: Target
Belt: Torrid
Cardigan: Torrid
Tights: We Love Colors
Boots: Underground Shoes

 The awesome back of the Torrid cardigan. You can also see how the dress is longer at the back. Only think I don't like about the Torrid cardigan is that the reverse is all in white, you can see the lines of white through the black.

I wanted dramatic makeup. Mac eyeshadow, lipstick in 'Crushed Velvet - Push Up Plum' (Gothiest name ever), Rimmel liquid eyeliner.

Freshly shaved hair and my eyeball hairclip. I also wore skeleton hand earrings.

Cute bird skull necklace from Ebay.

After going to the party I went dancing at the Loft. Great Sunday overall.

No comments: