Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Torrid Haul


Look what I got in the mail the other day! The box from Torrid didn't take long to ship, and it's filled with goodies!
I took advantage of the sales to buy more stuff. I shopped at Torrid because I really wanted the skull cardigan. I got a larger size than I needed too, and I was worried that it would be too baggy when I got it. I'm pleased to say that the cardigan fits wonderful! It's just the right size to go over other bits of clothing without looking too tight.

 I thought this warning label on one of the belts was funny. I'll make sure not to 'mouth or chew' my belt.


 I've always wanted one of these corset belts. So glad that it was cheap!

 So shiny.



 I'm very happy with my Torrid purchases. I've never shopped there before because I felt it was too expensive. The belts were all less than $20, which is cheaper than City Chic (the only trendy plus size shop in Australia) plus they had all the styles that City Chic would never have.
So excited about wearing all of them! Might take a while for me to wear my cardigan, as it's getting to be around 30c degrees here now :(

No comments: