Saturday, June 2, 2012

Some Clothing From This Week

Here are a few outfits that I wore this week:
Work clothes from earlier this week.

Outfit for a new music night on Friday night.

Last night, ready to go out to a friends party. I've finished studding my jacket. I just need to put the patches on.

Featuring a new skirt from Big W. It cost $12, it's just a plain knit skirt. It will go well with everything I own, I love skirts like this.

Look at my butt! Hehe. I love my Bauhaus patch, I just need to sew it on.

I really enjoyed going to my friends party last night. I'm very socially awkward at house parties. So many people that I don't know. My plan of attack is to usually stand around and look fabulous, and hope that I find someone that I know. It's a bit tough, because I don't drink, smoke or do drugs. I don't have things like that to act as a social lubricant.
Two bands played, The YesMen (lead by my friend, and host of the party) and Dead X Doll. Dead X Doll were brilliant! Their music was cross between post-punk and angry girl 90s music. I was thinking "Man, they should totally let me sing in their band. They're awesome"
Haha :P

3 comments:

V. Glemsel said...

I love your blog.In my blog you've got the prize "Your blog inspires me".

Bye.

VKatrina said...

I love all your outfits this week. I think each shows a different element to the darker beauty aesthetics. They make me want to take my camera and snap some shots to share (after I clean my messy wardrobe!). Btw, most of all, I like your blog as you seem to be a good and genuine person.

dog said...

Where did you get the belt? Love your blog btw!