Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Finished Fringe

Fringe World has finally finished! It was very tiring. I worked at the box office, and it made me realise how much I HATE customers/the general public. There are so many rude people out there. What made me laugh was that people blamed us when they were late, or the show was sold out. They didn't think about planning ahead!

The Perth Culture Centre looked beautiful, and I sadly did not get many photos. Here are a few pictures of the mermaids.


I saw a few good shows, and met some nice people. The is a staff party on Thursday at Devilles. There is also a free staff vacation down south, which I'm going to. I'll try to take lots of photos!

There has been a lack of posts and photos from me. My time has been spent working all of the time. I have a week off before returning to nights at the Rooftop Movies.

1 comment:

Lucretia said...

Working at a university, we get the same kind of crap from students and parents alike. "Why didn't YOU...?" or "YOU should have..." It's always easier and more self-serving to avoid accepting responsibility for one's actions and mistakes and to put the blame on someone else who (presumably) can't fight back or argue.