Saturday, March 2, 2013

Wishing To Hide

There were many benefits to working at Fringe World. They invited all of the workers for a free dinner at Devilles Pad. Who can pass up a free dinner?
Thursday night at Devilles is karaoke night, and of course I sang Bowie. I did Let's Dance this time.
Initially I was a bit anxious to go. I don't enjoy being around people sometimes, even if I'm with friends. Lately I've been wanting to stay at home and hide away.

What's with this pose I'm pulling? I also have a new bag from Kreepsville.
Dress: City Chic
Belt: City Chic
Winklepickers: Pennangalan
Tights: We Love Colors
Bag: Kreepsville
 
 

11 comments:

The Cemetery Dreamer said...

This is a fabulous dress and I love the green coffin purse!

I often feel the same way, I don't want to go out or see people, but sometimes if I make myself go anyway I have a good time, it's odd isn't it?

Maria Alexander said...

You look so beautiful!! Very elegant, it suits you!
I do feel very lonely when I am with people, it especially shows at parties, but it doesn't happen all then time.

Insomniac's Attic said...

I can talk myself out of going out with other people more often than not. And when I do arrange to meet them, right up until I go I'm wishing I hadn't made the plans. But then I'm usually glad I went. Usually. ;o)

Your whole outfit looks fantastic! Love your new purse!! :D

Eco In Black said...

Introverts unite! Separately!

I love the color of your hair in these photos, especially with your purse.

linnea-maria said...

YOu look adorable! I love that dress and the coffin purse!
I think you were damn brave to sing karaoke, I would never ever do it, the only people I sing for is the kids :)

Doctor Z said...

YOU LOOK STUNNING! Pretty, pretty lady! And I love that bag! LOVE IT!

(((HUGS)))

5th Avenue Goth said...

yeah. karaoke does that to me too. also... love love your makeup!

Lucretia said...

Yup, I'm the same way. Want to go, don't want to go, back and forth until I drive myself totally INSANE. And I usually DO have a good time when I get there, and then wonder why I was so worried about going! Weird, isn't it...

Caity said...

Love the purse! I'm a little jealous. I also love those shoes. :)

Jorie said...

You look gorgeous!

Rousenrot said...

I was gonna buy this bag and I found you :3 I thought it would be bigger but actually is tiny huh??