Thursday, September 4, 2014

Inglot Eyeliner Gel 86 Review

Because I shave off my eyebrows, I need a long lasting makeup option to draw them back on again. I generally use Maybelline Eyeliner Gel which comes only in black. I thought it would be cool to try and get some green eyeliner gel to go with my hair, so I turned to Inglot which has loads of different colours. These gels are also Paraben free, and not tested on animals.
I chose "86" which is a dark green and close to my hair colour. I bought it off ebay, for under $20 including shipping. This brand is available in Australia via their website, but I'm a bargain hunter so I got it cheaper on ebay.


It comes in a small jar, and I use a small makeup brush to do my eyebrows. The gel is very smooth and creamy to begin, but it dries quickly when on the skin. I tried a bit on my hand, and it was very smudge proof. I kept rubbing it, but it wouldn't come off!
For this colour, I found a needed to layer it a bit because it was sheer if I didn't pick up enough product. I didn't want to have super green eyebrows, so I felt this was a positive thing because it kept my eyebrows more 'natural'.



My eyebrows stayed perfect all day, and they were easily removed with my Neutrogena makeup wipes. I highly suggest Inglot eyeliner gel for eyebrows, they come in a bunch of different colours and I was so glad they had the perfect green to match my hair. I'll be interested in maybe buying a black version in the future and trying it for my eyeliner.

4 comments:

Sylvie said...

You look really good! Love those eyebrows!

Leslie said...

Your eyebrows are so delicate- it's such a pretty contrast with the strong eyeliner.

The Green Fairy said...

I love this colour so much! How much are the gel liners?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.