Saturday, September 6, 2014

Maybelline Super Stay 7 Day Gel Nail Color, Deep Red - Review

I purchased this polish in my makeup haul a while ago. Maybelline Super Stay 7 Day Gel Nail Colour is a long lasting chip resistant polish, that offers gel colour similar to a nail salon without all the nail damage.

I purchased this in Deep Red, but hopefully they will release black in the future. The colour is a very nice red, not too bright or orange. It goes well with pale skin, and it would look awesome with some red lipstick.

I've worn this colour the whole week and it has survived very well. My nails are currently short at the moment, and I haven't received any chips in the polish this past week. Maybe I'll see if it can survive next week too!




I ALWAYS use Sally Hansen products for my base and top coat. My go-to base coat is Sally Hansen 'Advanced Hard As Nails', I've been using this ever since I started painting my nails.
I enjoy 'Insta-Dri' as a top coat, because it allows me to put it on and stop worrying about being clumsy. It helps dry the nails quicker, but you can still ruin them if you scrape them against something so be careful!

1 comment:

Sylvie said...

Oooh I am going to check that out. I use the Sally Hansen Hard as nails as a top coat but if I can just use the nail polish, it sure would save a lot of time. Thanks for posting!