Thursday, April 23, 2015

Day Trip to York

Two weekends ago, I went on a spur of the moment road trip with my sister Kirsty. We went to York, which is a small town around 1.5 hours away from the Perth. Because we got there so late in the day, there wasn't much to do apart from quickly visit a sweet shop, and the local cemetery. We stopped at an observation point on the way home, but it was a bit dark to see anything.

Small towns kinda of freak me out, I always wonder what they actually do out there. Especially because the internet is pretty bad outside of Perth.

My sister took some nice driving photos, while I was at the wheel. Please excuse my dirty windscreen. I hope you like the photos, I think they really show what country Australia looks like :)

Lots of photographs after the page break!









'




This is literally the whole town (minus residential houses)



What I hate about old Australian cemeteries is the horrible red dirt/gravel that is used.















Dirt track to the observation location.







1 comment:

Maria Alexander said...

Hey Nat, I have tagged you in a post on my blog, check it out :)
http://nebelviolet.blogspot.de/2015/04/liebster-award-11-facts-about-me.html